Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a lift pretty soon but was wandering if this is possible. If I buy the zone combo lift can I put 35s on my jeep. Also what else is required to run 35s? Is the zone 4 inch lift better for 35s?

·
Rock-Rubber
16,971 Posts
new axles if you have a d35, gears, steering, brakes, serverely extended bumpstops or modificed fenders/flares. to name a few. The 4 inch plus the 1.25 body lift would be best for 35s and you could probably run them without the body interference issues but then you would most certainly need a sye/cv drive shaft and therefore adjustable controls arms to set the pinion angle.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the rear Dana 44 I'm pretty sure but that sounds like it is a lot more exapensive than just settling for 33s

·
Rock-Rubber
16,971 Posts
It is, sadly. The cheapest way to do it is to regear, add the 35s, get some type of flat fender in the front, get a 2.5 or 3 inch suspension lift with mml/bl and hope that you don't have vibes from the lift, adjust bumpstops, and throw on a V8 ZJ tie rod and some black magic or EBC yellow stuff pads when brakes need upgraded. I would still stick with 33s and try to do them "right" or save up more and do the 35s in a more completely and effective manner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts