Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 04 Rubicon and I have a 2.5 Skyjacker lift right now. I bought it with it and do not like it and have always wanted a bigger lift. I have a solid steel Warn bumper and a winch on the front. Ive noticed that on the front I don't really have a lift because all that weight really sags the front. I was debating between the 4 inch zone kit or the 3.5 Rock Krawler kit. I've seen some reviews saying the zone may sag over time while the RK will not. Just trying to get opinions before I make my decision. Ive only heard good things about the RK kit though. It is just a little bit more money.

·
Registered
952 Posts
In all of my research, I have never heard a bad thing about RK. I pulled the trigger on a 2.5 stock mod and put bilstein 5100s on it. I love it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a 3.5" Rock Krawler short arm on mine and its freaking awesome...you cant go wrong with a rock krawler...or if you want another option look at terraflex

·
Registered
340 Posts
Zone vs. Rock Krawler isnt even close IMO.

My RK is is the best and only company I would use for my Jeep.

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
If you get the 3.5 RK kit, I personally would not install the drop pitman in the kit. It's silly that they include it (and ya pay for it) when its not needed.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Do the RK kit. It is definitely worth it in my opinion. I have the 3.5 X short arm and I get compliments on my flex everytime I go out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts